Alright people, let’s do this! I’ve been blogging about this and that, but now it’s time to get back to the food!
Slow Cooker Chicken
- 8-12 chicken parts (breasts*, legs, thighs)
- 6 TBSP grass-fed butter (Kerrygold)
- ½ cup flour blend (coconut, almond, and tapioca)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 4 hours, Serves: 4-5
1. Rinse and pat chicken dry with a paper towel and place in a slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Sprinkle flour mix evenly over all chicken parts.
3. Dot with butter. Cover.
4. Cook 4 hours on LOW heat setting.
*Note: The breast meat dried out for me, so next time I will do all dark meat.
Seriously, how easy was that? I served this with some sautéed spinach and mashed potatoes (use the drippings from the chicken in with your potatoes or as a gravy on top) and it was delicious!